Artichoke, Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Tart
Instead of spinach artichoke dip, try a goat cheese and artichoke tart. This beautiful app gives traditional holiday flavors a modern twist.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 12 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 400°®F. Lightly spread flour on rolling pin. Place puff pastry sheet on piece of cooking parchment paper; roll into 11x10-inch rectangle. Keep pastry on parchment; transfer to large cookie sheet. Score dough 1/2 inch from edge all the way around. Poke all over with fork. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat Goat Cheese Spread ingredients with whisk. In small bowl, mix bell pepper, artichoke hearts, arugula, Parmesan cheese, olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Drop goat cheese mixture by dollops evenly over center of tart, on top of hot dough; let stand 1 minute. Spread cheese mixture to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with pepper and artichoke mixture, followed by pine nuts. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows.
- All-purpose flour, for sprinkling
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from 17.3-oz package), thawed
Goat Cheese Spread
- 6 oz goat cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red bell peppers, patted dry
- 4 Progresso™ artichoke hearts (from 14-oz can), drained and coarsely chopped, patted dry
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped baby arugula
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted pine nuts