Asian Chicken Tenders with Zesty Lemon Sauce
Serve crispy Oriental-flavored chicken strips with a tangy, sweet-and-sour sauce.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 12 Recipe Yield
- Cut each chicken breast across grain into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) slices. In medium bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic powder. Add chicken; stir gently until coated. Let stand 20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Place bread crumbs in shallow dish. Drain off any remaining soy sauce mixture from chicken. Toss chicken pieces in bread crumbs to coat; arrange in single layer in pan.
- Bake 5 minutes. Turn chicken; bake 5 to 7 minutes longer or until golden brown and crisp.
- In small bowl, stir together sweet-and-sour sauce and lemon peel. Serve chicken with sauce for dipping.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel