Baked Artichoke and Jalapeno Cheese Spread
Pretty red bell pepper adds color to hot artichoke spread, while pickled jalapeno slices add some spice.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 18 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in artichokes, bell pepper and jalapeños. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the cheese; stir remaining cheese into artichoke mixture.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle evenly with bread crumbs and reserved tablespoon cheese.
- Bake about 20 minutes or just until top is lightly golden. Serve warm with crackers.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 8 to 10 Old El Paso™ pickled jalapeño slices (from 12-oz jar), drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs
- 72 water crackers