Barbecue Chicken and Bean Casserole
Serve your family a hearty chicken casserole packed with Progresso® cannellini beans, potatoes and Green Giant® green beans – a scrumptious dinner.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Cut each chicken thigh into 4 pieces. In casserole, mix chicken and remaining ingredients except shoestring potatoes.
- Cover and bake 1 hour, stirring once. Uncover casserole; stir well. Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes longer, topping with shoestring potatoes for last 10 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (16 oz) baked beans
- 1 can (15 to 19 oz) Progresso™ cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen cut green beans, thawed, drained
- 1 cup coarsely chopped carrots (about 2 medium)
- 1 can (1.75 oz) shoestring potatoes (1 cup)