Broccoli, Cheese and Turkey Casserole
This easy casserole filled with broccoli, turkey, pasta and cheese is sure to become a family favorite. The buttery bread crumb topping makes a perfect finish for this creamy casserole.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 8 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on box.
- Microwave broccoli in bag on High 4 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix pasta, broccoli, turkey, Alfredo sauce and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese until well blended. Spoon evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter and bread crumbs until well mixed. Sprinkle evenly over pasta mixture.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges and thoroughly heated.
- Cooked cubed chicken can be substituted for the turkey in this recipe.
- Complete this meal with a nice fresh winter fruit salad.
- 8 oz uncooked penne pasta (from 16-oz box)
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen broccoli florets in microwavable bag
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce with cheese
- 2 cups finely shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs