Buffalo Chicken Fingers
A restaurant favorite with a crunchy twist! It takes just 30 minutes to make these crispy and spicy Buffalo Chicken Fingers!
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 8 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish, place buffalo wing sauce. In another shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, paprika, salt and butter. Dip chicken into wing sauce; coat evenly with bread crumb mixture. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake uncovered 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and coating is starting to brown. Serve chicken with dressing and celery sticks.
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise into 24 (1/2-inch-thick) strips
- Blue cheese dressing, if desired
- Celery sticks, if desired