Enjoy this cauliflower alla parmigiana made with Progresso® bread crumbs – a tasty Italian side dish.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 8 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 425°F. Grease 10x6-inch oval baking dish or dish of equivalent size with shortening.
- Fill 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan two-thirds full of water; salt generously. Heat to boiling. Add cauliflower; boil about 3 minutes or until slightly softened but still slightly crisp. Drain well. Cut florets lengthwise so stems are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Arrange cauliflower, overlapping tightly, in baking dish. Season with salt and pepper; dot with butter. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 1 1/2 lb), separated into large florets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ lemon pepper panko crispy bread crumbs