Cheesy Pie Crust Crackers
These easy, cheesy Pie Crust Crackers are a perfect pair for Progresso's Pot Pie soups!
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 8 Recipe Yield
- Let pie crust stand at room temperature 30 minutes to soften.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll pie crust onto baking sheet. Spread thin layer of olive oil over entire crust. Top oiled surface with parmesan cheese and Italian herbs. Feel free to get creative with your own sub-ins!
- Bake 6 to 7 minutes or until cracker crust is lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet; cool 5 minutes. Break apart pie crust into cracker-sized pieces. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Cheesy Pie Crust crackers- Ingredients
- 1 Crust Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust (from the box of two)
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning