Dinner ready in just 30 minutes! Enjoy this pasta and turkey Cincinnati chili made with Progresso® kidney beans.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 5 Recipe Yield
- Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook turkey, onion and garlic in oil 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink.
- Stir pasta sauce, beans and chili powder into turkey mixture; reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve sauce over spaghetti.
- 10 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jar (26 oz) chunky vegetable-style tomato pasta sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chili powder