Creamy Sweet & Spicy Chicken Dip
A sweet & spicy twist on this favorite creamy chicken dip.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 12 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, thoroughly mix cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce with whisk until smooth. Stir in chicken, cheese blend and chiles. Spoon into pie plate.
- In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (4 oz)
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ sweet & spicy panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Tortilla chips, as desired