Crispy Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings
Crispy chicken wings with a crunchy sweet & spicy coating will be a hit at your next gathering.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 8 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray, or line with cooking parchment paper.
- Cut each chicken wing at joints to make 3 pieces; discard tip. Cut off and discard excess skin. Place flour and salt in shallow bowl; mix well. In another shallow bowl, place eggs and Sriracha sauce; mix well. In another shallow bowl, place bread crumbs.
- Dip each wing into flour, then into egg mixture and bread crumbs, coating well. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F).
- Serve with ranch dressing.
- 2 lb chicken wings (about 8 wings)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Progresso™ sweet & spicy panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing