Easy Grilled Chicken Tacos
These tacos are perfect for outdoor grilling! Try grilling the tortillas for extra grilled flavor.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix oil, lime juice and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix until smooth. Add chicken; seal bag. Shake until chicken is evenly coated.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat beans, salsa and cilantro over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Remove from heat; cover and keep warm.
- Cut chicken crosswise into strips. Divide chicken on half of each tortilla; top with bean mixture. Fold other half of tortilla over filling.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ’n Chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch; from 8.2-oz package)