Easy Italian Wedding Soup
Add Italian flavor to your family’s dinner! Enjoy this tasty soup made with meatballs, pasta and Progresso® chicken broth – perfect for a hearty meal.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat broth and water to boiling. Add pasta and meatballs; return to boiling. Cook 7 to 9 minutes or until pasta is almost tender. Do not drain.
- Add spinach and pizza sauce; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until thoroughly heated. If desired, sprinkle individual servings with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 3 1/2 cups Progresso™ reduced-sodium chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked medium shell pasta (4 oz)
- 16 frozen cooked meatballs
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, finely shredded
- 1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce