Sip it, sip it good! Cooling ginger and warm shiitake flavors come together for a comforting drink that puts plain old hot tea to shame.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 1 Recipe Yield
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, heat all ingredients to a simmer over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Strain into a mug; discard solids.
- 3/4 cup Progresso™ chicken stock (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 cup fresh shiitake mushrooms, diced, stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce