Get your glaze on! Better watch out, steak and chicken, these simple pan-glazed carrots might just throw you off your game.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add carrots and salt; cook 4 to 5 minutes, until starting to brown.
- Add stock and sugar; heat to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered 8 to 10 minutes longer, stirring frequently, until liquid thickens and carrots are tender. Stir in vinegar; simmer about 1 minute or until reduced.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Progresso™ unsalted chicken stock (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cider vinegar