Grandma's Chicken Casserole
Add a home-baked touch to weekend dinners with this comfort-food classic. Using just a few simple ingredients, this casserole has the taste of a beloved family recipe.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 8 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon soup evenly over chicken and top with shredded cheese.
- In medium bowl stir together melted butter and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over baking dish. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cans (10.75 oz each) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs or any dry stuffing mix
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted