Grilled Picnic Taco Nachos
Keep the heat outside with munchy nachos. A foil pan takes them from grill to picnic table in just minutes.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Spray 12x18-inch foil pan with cooking spray. Spread tortilla chips in pan.
- In medium bowl, mix beans, chiles and taco seasoning mix; spoon evenly over tortilla chips. Top with tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover pan with foil.
- Place foil pan on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Carefully remove foil.
- 5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed and mashed
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 2 cups finely shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)