Honey Sriracha Chicken Tenders
Honey and spicy sriracha combine for a sweet, hot tender.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix honey and 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs. Coat chicken with Sriracha mixture. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with additional Sriracha sauce.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- Additional Sriracha sauce