Hot and Saucy Cocktail Meatballs
The delicious sweet-and-spicy sauce for these classic meatballs couldn’t be easier!
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 6 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 400°F. Stir together all ingredients except chili sauce and jelly. Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Place in ungreased retangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, or on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juice is clear.
- Heat chili sauce and jelly in Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring contantly, until jelly is melted. Stir in meatballs until coated. Simmer uncovered 30 minutes. Serve hot with toothpicks.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup Progresso™ dry bread crumbs (any flavor)
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) chili sauce
- 2 jars (10 ounces each) grape jelly