Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
Orange and vinaigrette dressing add flavor to this delicious chicken salad layered on lettuce that’s ready in 20 minutes - perfect for dinner.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place bread crumbs in shallow dish. Add chicken tenders to dish; press crumbs into chicken to coat well. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Divide lettuce among 4 salad plates or shallow bowls. Top evenly with chicken and orange pieces. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons dressing. Garnish with sliced almonds.
- 3/4 cup Progresso™ lemon pepper panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 package (14 oz) chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 1 bag (9 oz) romaine lettuce (6 cups)
- 2 oranges, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 1/2 cup tropical mango-olive oil vinaigrette dressing
- Sliced almonds, if desired