One-Pan Ranch Chicken
All you need is 5 or 6 ingredients and a skillet to make this delicious ranch chicken.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place dressing in medium bowl. Place bread crumbs in a separate medium bowl. Dip chicken into dressing, then coat with bread crumbs. Press to adhere.
- In 12-inch ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom is browned. Turn chicken over. Place skillet in oven.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Sprinkle with chives. Serve with sautéed red onion wedges.
- Not sure if your oil is hot enough? Look for little streaks or “shimmers” in the oil when you move the pan.
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs make an excellent substitute for the chicken breasts in this recipe.
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ garlic & herb bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 1/2 lb)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Sautéed red onion wedges, if desired