Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
Make the crispiest chicken fingers you'll ever make using panko bread crumbs. They'll be ready in only 30 minutes!
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish, place flour. In another shallow dish, beat egg and water. In third shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Coat chicken with flour; dip into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and coating is golden brown. Serve with dipping sauce.
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Progresso™ plain or Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (about 1 1/4 lb) chicken breast tenders
- Favorite dipping sauce, if desired