Oven Fried Zucchini Tots
Your kids will be excited to eat their vegetables with this cheesy baked version of fried zucchini.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 400° F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Grate or finely chop 1 medium zucchini; squeeze out all of the excess water with a clean dish towel.
- In medium bowl, mix zucchini, 1/4 cup finely chopped or grated onion, 1/4 cup Progresso™ garlic & herb bread crumbs, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 egg, beaten, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until well blended.
- Shape about a tablespoonful of mixture into a small round log. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat to use all of mixture, placing 1 inch apart.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, turning halfway through bake time.
- Serve with ketchup.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped or grated onion
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ garlic & herb bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ketchup, if desired