Pecan Crusted Chicken
Crispy panko bread crumbs and pecans coat chicken breasts that are first dipped in yogurt--they’re cooked until crispy and golden.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 3 Recipe Yield
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/2 inch thick.
- In shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, pecans and parsley. In another shallow dish, place yogurt. Dip chicken into yogurt, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Cook chicken in oil 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and coating is golden brown.
- 3 to 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- 3/4 cup Progresso™ Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 container (6 oz) Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or butter