Roasted Corn with Chipotle Butter and Cilantro-Lime Bread Crumbs
A fun twist on a Mexican street food favorite! Slather ears of corn with chipotle butter before topping them with toasted panko bread crumbs combined with fresh cilantro and lime zest.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place corn on large rimmed baking sheet; bake 30 to 35 minutes or until corn is tender.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat until melted. Add bread crumbs; stir to coat. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to small bowl; mix with cilantro and lime zest.
- In small bowl, stir remaining 4 tablespoons softened butter with chipotle and salt.
- Carefully peel back husk of corn; remove corn silk. Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle bread crumb mixture on top.
- 4 ears fresh corn, with husk
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt