Sausage, White Bean and Kale Soup
This sumptuous soup uses a great combo of pantry staples and fresh ingredients to create a super satisfying meal.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 8 Recipe Yield
- In 6-quart Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Crumble sausage into hot oil; cook until no longer pink. Transfer with slotted spoon to plate; set aside.
- Add onions and salt to Dutch oven; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until translucent. Stir in kale; cook about 1 minute or until slightly wilted.
- Stir in garlic. Stir in tomatoes, beans, stock and sausage; heat to a simmer. Simmer uncovered 5 minutes to combine flavors. Divide among 8 bowls; top with cheese.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb bulk Italian pork sausage
- 2 cups diced onions
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (19 oz each) Progresso™ cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ unsalted chicken stock
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese