Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Kick up your Game Day gathering with these flavorful meatballs that are less messy than the traditional chicken wing, and easier to make.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- In large bowl, combine 1 lb ground chicken, 1 egg, 1/2 cup Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs and 1 teaspoon celery seed; mix until well combined. Use cookie scoop to form 1-inch meatballs.
- Heat 10- to 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the meatballs; cook on all sides until lightly browned. Place meatballs in slow cooker. Repeat with remaining meatballs.
- Pour 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce over browned meatballs in slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until meatballs are no longer pink in center.
- Serve meatballs with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Blue cheese dressing and celery sticks for serving