Stuffed Baby Portabella Mushrooms
Party with portabellas! You'll love them because they can be made ahead; party goers will find them delicious.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 26 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 350°F. Carefully remove stems from mushrooms. Chop enough stems to measure 1/2 cup.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion and broccoli in butter 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in mushroom stems. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is crisp-tender. Cool slightly. Stir in bread crumbs, cheese, basil, oregano, garlic salt and pepper.
- Spoon vegetable mixture evenly into mushroom caps, mounding slightly. Place stuffed mushrooms in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan. Garnish each with bell pepper pieces.
- Bake uncovered 12 to 15 minutes or until filling is light golden brown.
- 2 packages (5 oz each) fresh baby portabella mushrooms or large regular white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ garlic & herb bread crumbs
- 1 package (5.2 oz) Boursin cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)