Stuffed Chicken Breast Cordon Bleu
Just stuff the chicken breasts with Swiss cheese and ham for an easy mouthwatering dinner!
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 375°F. To form pocket in each chicken breast, cut 3-inch-long slit in thick side of each breast, cutting into breast about 2 inches and to within 1/2 inch of opposite side.
- In small bowl, mix cheese and ham. Spoon evenly into pockets in chicken; secure openings with toothpicks.
- Place melted butter in shallow dish. Place bread crumbs on large plate. Dip each stuffed chicken breast into butter; roll in bread crumbs to coat. Place in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining bread crumbs over chicken.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove toothpicks before serving.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lb)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped ham (2 oz)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Progresso™ Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs