Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Crispy sweet & spicy chicken tenders is the secret for these delicious lettuce wraps.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 8 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray, or line with cooking parchment paper.
- In small bowl, mix chicken tenders and mayonnaise, stirring to coat. In shallow bowl, place bread crumbs. Dip chicken tenders into bread crumbs, coating all sides well. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once halfway through, until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
- Place 1 chicken tender onto center of each lettuce leaf; sprinkle with peanuts, carrots, cilantro and mint. Drizzle with peanut sauce. Wrap lettuce around filling; place on platter.
- 1 package (14 oz) boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup Sriracha mayonnaise
- 1 cup Progresso™ sweet & spicy panko crispy bread crumbs
- 8 medium leaves Bibb lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup Thai peanut sauce