Three Berry Crisp with Panko and Almonds
If you think you’ve tried every kind of fruit crisp, think again. This ultra-easy twist on a classic dessert is packed with berries and topped with a sweet and crunchy mixture of panko bread crumbs and chopped almonds.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 6 Recipe Yield
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix Filling ingredients until berries are coated. Spread in baking dish.
- In medium bowl, mix Topping ingredients. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt