Tuna Artichoke and Pepper Salad
Here’s a stress-free salad made with Progresso® marinated artichoke hearts, tuna and spinach – a perfect Mediterranean dinner ready in 10 minutes.
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 4 Recipe Yield
- Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade. Coarsely chop artichokes.
- In large bowl, stir together artichokes, reserved marinade, dill, oil, lemon juice, pepper and garlic. Add spinach, tuna and roasted peppers; toss well. Serve with crackers.
- 2 jars (6 oz each) Progresso™ marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 cans (5 oz each) albacore tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 jar (12 oz) roasted red bell peppers, drained, chopped
- 16 whole wheat reduced-fat crackers