Up a Notch: Southwest Style Chicken Noodle
Up a Notch: the series were we take our favorite Progresso soups and, well, take them up a notch! Add spices, veggies, and other add-ins to your go-to flavors to make something new and all your own. This Up A Notch features our Traditional Chicken Noodle soup and adds a southwest spin. Chop and dice some extras for a fun "toppings bar" meal!
- Minutes Prep Time
- Minutes Total
- 2 Recipe Yield
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, diced onions, cumin, chili powder and cayenne powder. Saute until fragrant.
- Add diced tomatoes, onions, corn, black beans and a can of Traditional Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup. Bring to a boil.
- Serve with sour cream, chives, cheddar cheese, tortilla chips and diced avocado.
UAN: Chicken Noodle Soup, Southwest Style
- 1 can Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup
- ½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 cup Diced Tomato with Juice
- 1/4 cup Diced Onions
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 1/2 cup Black Beans
- Sour Cream
- Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla Chips