Traditional Beef & Vegetable
Delicious beef & vegetable soup as you remember it, Progresso Traditional Beef & Vegetable Soup is packed with chunks of rich seasoned beef and a medley of carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and green beans. Serve Progresso beef and vegetable soup alongside freshly baked bread. This gluten free Progresso Soup is ready to eat, no need to add water. To prepare instant soup on the stovetop, simply heat in a saucepan. For microwavable soup, heat in a microwave-safe bowl for 2-4 minutes on high. Let soup sit for 1 minute before removing from the microwave. Handle with care, stir, eat and enjoy! At Progresso, we’re passionate about making great products. We've been creating premium soups for more than 100 years. And today, Progresso still uses quality ingredients for a tasteful flavor found only in our line of canned soup products.
Allergens / Disclaimers
CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
Benefits / Consumer Statements
- KEEPING IT REAL: Instant soup with no artificial flavors
- READY TO HEAT: Enjoy the easy prep of microwavable beef and vegetable soup
- HEATING INSTRUCTIONS: Follow the stovetop or microwave instructions on the can for soup that's ready in minutes
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Delicious soup includes quality ingredients and is gluten free
- DELECTABLE FLAVORS: Savor every bite of seasoned tender beef and savory vegetables in a delicious, ready-to-eat soup
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Beef Broth, Water, Cooked Diced Seasoned Beef and Modified Food Starch Product (beef, beef broth, hydrolyzed soy protein, modified food starch, salt, sodium phosphates, natural flavor, maltodextrin), Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Green Beans, Modified Food Starch. Contains less than 2% of: Sugar, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Onion, Salt, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Vegetable Juice Concentrates (carrot, celeriac, red beet, lettuce, spinach, citric acid, natural flavor), Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Tomato Extract, Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Dried Parsley, Spice, Beef Fat, Beef Extract, Flavoring, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid.
CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
Servings per container: Container About 2
Serving size: 1 cup (249g)
Amount per serving (Calories as packaged): 100
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||4g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||2g||4%|
|Protein||6g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.