Traditional Chicken & Wild Rice
Progresso Traditional Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is created in the classic style of rustic Italian cuisine. Made with chicken, hearty vegetables, and wild rice, this low fat Midwestern favorite contains only 80 calories per serving. It includes no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources. It's ready to serve in under five minutes and pairs well with toasted sandwiches. Great for lunch or dinner, this soup is made to satisfy even the most intense cravings. Pair with a freshly made sandwich or bread option of your choice for a classically satisfying combination. At Progresso, we’re passionate about making great products. We've been creating premium soups for more than 100 years. And today, Progresso still uses quality ingredients for a tasteful flavor found only in our line of canned soup products.
Allergens / Disclaimers
CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
Benefits / Consumer Statements
- CHICKEN AND WILD RICE SOUP: Made with classic style of rustic Italian cuisine
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with chicken, hearty vegetables, and wild rice
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Our recipe includes no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources
- QUICK-AND-EASY: Ready-to-serve canned soup in under five minutes
- PER SERVING: Just 80 calories per serving
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
CHICKEN BROTH, CARROTS, COOKED WHITE CHICKEN MEAT, TOMATOES, WILD RICE, CELERY, BROWN RICE. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CORN PROTEIN (HYDROLYZED), WATER, SALT, CARROT PUREE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, ONION POWDER, SUGAR, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, TOMATO EXTRACT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, GARLIC POWDER, DRIED PARSLEY, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), FLAVORING.
CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
Servings per container: Container About 2
Serving size: 1 cup (239g)
Amount per serving (Calories as packaged): 80
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||2g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0g||0%|
|Protein||5g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.