Vegetable Classics Garden Vegetable
Enjoy the essence of delicious vegetables in your bowl with Progresso Vegetable Classics Garden Vegetable Soup. Made with green beans, kidney beans, corn and tomatoes, this canned soup contains one-half cup of vegetables per serving and no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Serve Progresso Garden Vegetable Soup alongside a warm grilled cheese sandwich or freshly baked bread. Progresso Soup is ready to serve, no need to add water. To prepare instant soup on the stovetop, simply heat in a saucepan. For microwavable soup, heat in a microwave-safe bowl for 2-4 minutes on high. Let soup sit for 1 minute before removing from the microwave. Handle with care, stir, eat and enjoy! At Progresso, we’re passionate about making great products. We've been creating premium soups for more than 100 years. And today, Progresso still uses quality ingredients for a tasteful flavor found only in our line of canned soup products.
Allergens / Disclaimers
Benefits / Consumer Statements
- VEGETABLE CLASSICS: Progresso Garden Vegetable Soup with green beans, kidney beans, corn and tomatoes
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with one-half cup vegetables per serving
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Contains no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources
- QUICK-AND-EASY: Ready to serve in under 5 minutes; about 2 servings per container
- PER SERVING: Good source of fiber and 90 calories
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso. Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today.
Water, Potatoes, Carrots, Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste), Tomatoes, Corn, Celery, Kidney Beans, Green Beans. Contains less than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sugar, Vegetable Juice Concentrates (carrot, celeriac, red beet, lettuce, spinach, citric acid, natural flavor), Onion, Potassium Chloride, Corn Protein (hydrolyzed), Dried Parsley, Spice, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Yeast Extract.
Servings per container: Container About 2
Serving size: 1 Cup (235g)
Amount per serving (Calories as packaged): 90
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||3g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||<1g||2%|
|Protein||3g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.