Vegetable Classics Tomato Basil
Progresso Vegetable Classics Tomato Basil Soup is a classic tomato soup packed with heartwarming goodness for days when you crave a trusted and easy meal-time option. This gluten free canned soup contains one-half cup of vegetables per serving and no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Serve a bowl or cup of Progresso Tomato Basil Soup alongside freshly baked bread. Unlike instant ramen, Progresso Soup is ready to serve, no need to add water. To prepare instant soup on the stovetop, simply heat in a saucepan. For microwavable soup, heat in a microwave-safe bowl for 2-4 minutes on high. Let soup sit for 1 minute before removing from the microwave. Handle with care, stir, eat and enjoy! At Progresso, we’re passionate about making great products. We've been creating soups ranging from Chicken Noodle to Beef & Vegetable and beyond for more than 100 years. And today, Progresso still uses quality ingredients for a tasteful flavor found only in our line of canned soup products.
Allergens / Disclaimers
CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
Benefits / Consumer Statements
- VEGETABLE CLASSICS: Serve a bowl or cup of Progresso Tomato Basil Soup for classic comfort
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with one-half cup vegetables per serving
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: A gluten free soup that contains no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources
- QUICK-AND-EASY: Ready to serve in under 5 minutes; about 2 servings per container; Stock your pantry for when you crave a quick and easy entrée
- GLUTEN FREE: This canned soup has 120 calories per serving
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Tomato Puree (water, tomato paste), Water. Contains less than 2% of: Corn Syrup Solids, Corn Starch, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Dried Parsley, Basil, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin.
CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
Servings per container: Container About 2
Serving size: 1 cup (244g)
Amount per serving (Calories as packaged): 120
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||9g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||4g||7%|
|Protein||2g||% Daily Value not available|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.