One-Pan Ranch Chicken
10 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
All you need is 5 or 6 ingredients and a skillet to make this delicious ranch chicken.
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ garlic & herb bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 1/2 lb)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Sautéed red onion wedges, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place dressing in medium bowl. Place bread crumbs in a separate medium bowl. Dip chicken into dressing, then coat with bread crumbs. Press to adhere.
- In 12-inch ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom is browned. Turn chicken over. Place skillet in oven.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Sprinkle with chives. Serve with sautéed red onion wedges.
- Not sure if your oil is hot enough? Look for little streaks or “shimmers” in the oil when you move the pan.
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs make an excellent substitute for the chicken breasts in this recipe.