Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 medium leeks, sliced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes with onions and bell peppers
- 1 cup julienne carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (17.3 oz) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 8 (8-oz) individual baking dishes (ramekins) with cooking spray. Place ramekins on cookie sheet.
- In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks and cook 3 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with flour; cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Stir in chicken broth. Heat to boiling. Stir in chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsley, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- On lightly floured surface, cut 8 (4-inch) circles from puff pastry. 4 Divide chicken mixture evenly among ramekins. Top each ramekin with puff pastry and crimp edges. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake on lower oven rack 55 to 60 minutes or until browned. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Daily Values (Amount per serving)
Total Fat 31g 0%, Saturated Fat 13g 0%, Cholesterol NC*, Sodium 800mg 0%, Potassium NC*, Total Carbohydrate 34g 0%, Dietary Fiber 2g 0%, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%, Vitamin D 0%, Vitamin E 0%, Thiamin 0%, Riboflavin 0%, Niacin 0%, Vitamin B6 0%, Folic Acid 0%, Vitamin B12 0%, Pantothenic Acid 0%, Phosphorus 0%, Magnesium 0%, Zinc 0%, Selenium 0%, Copper 0%, Manganese 0%
Other Nutrients and Exchanges (Amount per serving)
Calories 514, Calories from Fat NC*, Trans Fat NC*, Monounsaturated Fat NC*, Polyunsaturated Fat NC*, Soluble Fiber NC*, Insoluble Fiber NC*, Sugars NC*, Protein 24g, Beta-Carotene NC*, Omega-3 NC*, Carbohydrate Choice 2, Starch 2, Fruit NC*, Other Carbohydrate NC*, Skim Milk NC*, Low-Fat Milk NC*, Milk NC*, Vegetable 1, Very Lean Meat 2 1/2, Lean Meat NC*, Medium-Fat Meat NC*, High-Fat Meat NC*, Fat 5 1/2, Fruits NC*, Vegetables NC*, Grains NC*, Meat & Beans NC*, Dairy NC*, Fats & Oils NC*
* NC indicates a nutritional value has not been calculated, which is typically due to either insufficient nutritional data for an ingredient or an incomplete analysis.