ITALIAN STYLE MEATLOAF
20 min Prep
1 hr 20 min Total
Progresso™ Italian Style Bread Crumbs bring this meatloaf recipe to the next level of flavor.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Progresso™ Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14-oz.) jar tomato pasta sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except pasta sauce; mix well. Add 1 cup pasta sauce; mix well. Press mixture into ungreased 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. Pour remaining pasta sauce over meatloaf. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked in center and meat thermometer registers 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.