No-Boil Chicken Tetrazzini Bake
20 Minutes Prep
1 Hour0 Total
This cheesy chicken and pea tetrazzini is quick, easy and delicious.
- 3/4 lb uncooked spaghetti, broken into thirds (from 1-lb box)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread spaghetti evenly in dish; set aside.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, 1 to 2 minutes or until translucent. Stir in chicken broth, whipping cream, cream cheese, salt and pepper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Stir in chicken.
- Pour chicken mixture over pasta in baking dish; stir (baking dish will be full). Cover tightly with foil. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, stirring well halfway through bake time, until spaghetti is tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Stir in bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Remove foil from baking dish. Stir peas into spaghetti mixture. Sprinkle spaghetti mixture evenly with bread crumb mixture. Bake uncovered 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crumbs are golden brown. Serve immediately.
- You can find preshredded rotisserie chicken in the deli section of your favorite grocery store.
- Complete this meal with a mixed green salad.