Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders
10 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
Make the crispiest chicken fingers you'll ever make using panko bread crumbs. They'll be ready in only 30 minutes!
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Progresso™ plain or Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (about 1 1/4 lb) chicken breast tenders
- Favorite dipping sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish, place flour. In another shallow dish, beat egg and water. In third shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Coat chicken with flour; dip into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and coating is golden brown. Serve with dipping sauce.
- Make the tenders with Italian style panko bread crumbs, and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
- Barbecue sauce, ranch dressing and honey mustard are great dipping sauce options.
- For extra-crispy tenders, drizzle with 2 tablespoons melted butter before baking.