- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup Progresso™ dry bread crumbs (any flavor)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 3/4 pounds)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Mix butter and mustard in shallow dish until well mixed. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in large plastic bag.
- Dip one piece of chicken at a time into butter mixture, coating all sides. Then place in bag of bread crumbs, seal bag and shake to coat with crumb mixture. Place chicken in single layer in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Go ahead and add a pinch of this or a dash of that. Try adding dried basil, thyme, sage or rosemary leaves, dried dill weed or seasoned salt to taste to the bread crumb mixture.
Daily Values (Amount per serving)
Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%, Vitamin D 2%, Folic Acid 2%
Other Nutrients and Exchanges (Amount per serving)
Calories 285 , Calories from Fat 125 , Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 420 mg, Potassium 250 mg, Total Carbohydrate 10 g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 30 g, Starch 1/2, Lean Meat 4 , Fat 1/2